Monday, September 8, 2008

Vocabulary scary!


The boy is growing up quite fast. He can do the easy puzzles now - the ones that have the nobs on them but not quite the ones that are jig-saw puzzles. We're working. We're quite into flashcards as well. He's gotten to the point if I ask for him to point to something he'll point right at it, no matter what the word is for the most part and even try to say it. His favorite word is still "NO!" and Friday night we heard him say (even had him repeat it) "No Way!" and then Sunday we got a 3 word phrase from him "No I'm not!" Wow - where does this come from - let's hope daycare and not home!! So I guess it goes down in the baby book he's up to 3 words - just not sure if I'll include what 3 words - could be worst! But overall we're so proud of the boy and he amazes us daily with how smart he is. He's not even 2 and it blows me away at how he says so much and knows so much. And here I though Mommy knew everything and said everything - I do believe I have competition!

No comments: