Thursday, July 31, 2008

Teeth?


Well it's just another day in the life at the Shaw household - Gabe stirring life up. For the last week he's been waking up I would say every other night and he NEVER wakes up. We're very fortunate. I think the nights Gabe's friend - Fenn sleeps Gabe's awake and then the other way around. I'm thinking teeth - the 4 canines (fags), he has his first 4 premolars and we're just waiting for the ones in front of those but strange thing is when he wakes in the night he's not upset (once you get in his room), he's just awake - fully awake for 1-2 hours!! Wow - mommy's not used to this!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I just realized you said 'fags' on your post... instead of 'fangs'! Thanks for the laugh!

OK... you need to do some more posts! I know Gabe is always doing something funny or interesting that your could blog about.

Beth said...

Oops... misspelled a word in my comment about you misspelling a word. Should have said 'you' instead of 'your'... those crazy fingers of mine get carried away sometimes.